Company "NDGS" makes trainings for customers for maintenance of Allison automatic transmissions and diagnostic equipment with Allison DOC program.
- Allison All Products Familiarization
- Allison Product Families Preventive Maintenance
- Vehicle Driveline Checks for Allison Transmissions
- Allison Product Families Removal, Installation and Maintenance Level Repairs
- Allison Product Families Torque Converter Operation
- Allison Product Families Power Flows
- Allison Hydraulics Controls
- Model Year 09 Update
- Allison Electronic Control
- Vehicle Interface
- Allison Product Families Retarders
- Allison 3000 and 4000 Product Family 7-Speed Transmission
- Using the Troubleshooting Manual
- Diagnostics First Steps
- Wire Check Procedures
- Allison DOC® Navigation – Basic
- Allison DOC® Navigation – Advanced
- Pressure Checks
- Stall Test and Clutch Test
Trainings can be made at the customer’s service center on request.
Upon completion of training: personal certificates, the memory card with training, guidance for the mechanics, operation manual, service letter on the replacement of filters and oils, Allison transmission’s operation films, repair request act and other useful literature.